From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Poppa Bear
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2017 3:51 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Skype for JAWS 18

I upgraded to JAWS 18 and now my Skype keystrokes are not working, am I missing something here? I can’t remember if I had the D lee scripts on this computer, I didn’t think so and Skype was working fine.

Poppa Bear <heavens4real@...>

Hmm, Luckly I have a few other computers around here to work with, but I do have a student who I would like to tandem with this week and she is using JAWS 18, As the controller computer I have to have a higher version of JAWS or the same version or Tandem will not connect.