From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of ??????
??????
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2017 10:35 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: adding to favourites using fireFox

Evening group!
Is it possible to add an element to favourites using fireFox? With google I
know how to do this but can't understand, how to manage this operation with
fireFox. Thanks for any suggestions!

Georgi

Marianne Denning

The command to add a webpage to favorites in Firefox is control D. To bring
up the list of favorites is alt B. They are called Bookmarks in Firefox.