From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2017 2:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: research it in jaws 18.

I'm not having any issues with Weather Wunderground.

Maria Campbell
lucky1@...

Without them, humanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama

On 1/8/2017 9:55 AM, Mario wrote:
from this or another list, I pass this on to whom ever is
interested:

I ran across a very accessible website for text based
weather reports,
that is accessible. With the slow but steady decline of
Braille
Weather Underground, I am now using Weather Street:

http://weatherstreet.com

where you type in a zip code and are taken to a page that
lists the
weather conditions and forecast for that area. It is very
similar to
Braille Weather Underground, but it is not falling into
disrepair with
the wrong dates and more recently, the statistics that are
out of
order and obviously false.

This site uses headings and you can move back and forth
using the H
command available in most modern screen readers.