From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Blackwell, Clifford
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2019 1:52 PM
To: 'jfw@groups.io' <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Convenient OCR not loading

I’m trying to read a .PDF document but JAWS tells me OCR isn’t loaded.  I’m using J2020, Windows 7 and have Adobe DC on the computer.  This worked fine in J2019..  I’ve done a repair and get the same result.  How do I get this loaded or working?

Thanks.

Blackwell, Clifford

Thank you.  It sure would be nice if they’d have it working now.  I rely on Convenient OCR for my work.

I listen to FSCast and heard that they were going to address this issue in future JAWS 2020 releases, probably in December.