From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Friday, November 1, 2019 5:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Sales force?

Is anyone familiar with Sales Force software? Does it work with JAWS?

Thx,

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the
SUBJECT line.

Rod

Yes. Salesforce is accessible with JAWS. This is what my organization uses. There are some limitations for admin-related work.

Rod Alcidonis, Esq.