Topics

moderated view Graph in Word after pasted from Excel

Michael Munn

Hi Jaws users, I have a question here for you'all. This year I'm taking Biology as my science course in High school. In Biology, I can't finish a lab work with out graphing the data. I know how to insert a graph in Excel  ok but How can I view a graph once I pasted from Excel to Word? This question has been bugging me for a long time.
If any of the users know, can you share them with me?? Thanks so much.
Best regards
Michael Munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

Member: Maryland Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Maryland

www.nfbmd.org

www.hadley.edu

Students of Hadley Institute of the Blind