moderated Enableing eidting in Excel

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,

I have a spreadsheet that I need ot edit.

However, jaws won’t read where I am.

What do I do?

Thanks,

Jessica

Glenn / Lenny

I have found that Jaws 2018 works better in my spread sheets than Jaws 2019 does.
I experience that same problem using 2019.
Glenn

I have a spreadsheet that I need ot edit.

However, jaws won’t read where I am.

What do I do?

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

I,

How do I enable editing?

Thanks,

Jessica

I have found that Jaws 2018 works better in my spread sheets than Jaws 2019 does.

I experience that same problem using 2019.

Glenn

I have a spreadsheet that I need ot edit.

However, jaws won’t read where I am.

What do I do?

Thanks,

Jessica

Rick Mladek

Jessica,

Try going to file then info and hit enter on enable editing.

Rick