moderated Links and single key navigation

Norma A. Boge

Hi group,

Using Jaws 2019. I want to use a single key to go through web site links, whether visited or not. I faintly recall this mentioned on here at some point. If I could use the U and V plus another key to hit unvisited, visited and all links, respectively, I would love it. I’m sure there is a way to do this, I’m just not familiar with everything Jaws has under the hood. Thanks for your help!

Best,

Norma

Tab will go from link to link and of course Jaws Key + F7 pulls all links on a website into a list view which is sorted in alphabetical order.