Topics

moderated How to check if 64bit or 32bit JAWS 2020 has been installed

ARORA Meesha

Hi,

I have just installed JAWS 2020 online version and I need to verify if it has picked up the right version for my system which is 64bit.

How do I check that?

Thanks,

Meesha

John Doering

If it is working, I would believe you installed the correct version.

HTH,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063