Topics

moderated How to update JAWS 2020

ARORA Meesha

Hello,

I currently have JAWS 2019 running on my system and I am entitled to JAWS 2020 as a part of my SMA. I would like to confirm whether I need to download JAWS 2020 on my system seperatley or it will automatically be updated if I click “Check for updates” in JAWS 2019 help option?

Thanks,

Meesha Arora

Accounts Receivable’s Team

Assistant Finance Manager

Phone: 0121 635 4522

Internal: 830-4522

Sopra Steria

Email : meesha.arora@...

Brian K. Lingard

Dear Meesha & List:

Any time I have updated my JAWS version previously, I have had to download the new JAWS
from the FS.com web site.

The check for updates function of JAWS only checks for updates to the version

you are running.

Brian K. Lingard