moderated SMA

Don H

If you don't download Jaws 2020 and wait for the next major update will one SMA get you lets say Jaws 2021?

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

No.
If you skip 2020 2021 will cost two SMA'S as I understand it.

Richard

On Oct 29, 2019, at 4:51 PM, Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:

If you don't download Jaws 2020 and wait for the next major update will one SMA get you lets say Jaws 2021?

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

No, you can't skip a version .

If you don't download Jaws 2020 and wait for the next major update will one SMA get you lets say Jaws 2021?

Don H

Then if you have a SMA there is no reason to skip a major update despite how little of a update it is. In the past however I remember when FS offered those with Open Book a update to the latest for the same price no matter what version you were currently using.

On 10/29/2019 7:39 PM, Loy wrote:
No, you can't skip a version .
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don H" <lmddh50@adams.net>
If you don't download Jaws 2020 and wait for the next major update will one SMA get you lets say Jaws 2021?