moderated moving settings from Jaws 2019 to 2020

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Is it the option under help?

Thanks,

Jessica

Hi,

I currently have both jaws 2019 and 2020 on my computer.

Can someone please provide me the cprrect steps to move my settings from 2019 to 2020?

I think I know how, but just want to

Lino Morales

Jessica. See my earlier post. I'll repeat it again. Go to utilities menu then arrow to import/export submenu. Once their arrow up or down to migrate settings then press enter and follow the prompts.

On 10/29/2019 7:00 PM, Jessica D wrote:

Is it the option under help?

Thanks,

Jessica

Hi,

I currently have both jaws 2019 and 2020 on my computer.

Can someone please provide me the cprrect steps to move my settings from 2019 to 2020?

I think I know how, but just want to

Mike B

To import / export settings:
1. Open the Jaws context menu with, Insert + J.
2. Press the letter, U, to open Utilities, then press the letter, I, to open the, submenu import / export, settings feature.

Every man should marry.  After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

I currently have both jaws 2019 and 2020 on my computer.

Can someone please provide me the cprrect steps to move my settings from 2019 to 2020?

I think I know how, but just want to

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,
Now that I got that worked out, I'm having issues connecting my braillenote touch+ with jaws, via bluetooth.
Does anyone on here, know how to do that?

Thanks,
Jessica