moderated deleting an email account in mail

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Oops, sent this email to the wrong jaws list, I sent it to the now deceased jaws list…

Hi,

Using latest windows 10 and jaws 2019. I have outlook and gmail set up in mail, how do I delete that outlook account, since I already have it in my outlook

2016.

I clicked manage accounts, and all I see is add account.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Do exactly what you did, and once under Manage Accounts, you select the account for which you wish to manage settings, and once it's selected the dialog for doing so will appear.  One of the options is Delete Account.  Activate that and the account will be removed from the Mail App along with its data.

         ~ Eric Hoffer