google ad frames

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

I had an internet problem, so the way my brain works is that when I can’t figure out how to fix it, lol, I just undo everything.

Long story short, I ended up restoring internet settings back to its original state.  After that I’m noticing on certain webpages, jaws just bounces everywhere.  Meaning, I can read half of a story on the news or a blog then bam, jaws moves back to the top of the page or elsewhere.  Oh, let me relate this post to the subject line, I’m seeing more and more google adframes which I didn’t before I reset IE. I have adblock plus so wouldn’t you venture to assume that would work? Iliminating the google adframes or at least hide them?

Shai

Hi,
I think that by doing the reset in Internet Explorer, the ad-block
plus add-on has become disabled. Have you checked in tools/manage
add-ons there to see whether ad-block plus is still enabled? If it is
not enabled, while on the add-on, press the space bar to select it and
then use shift f10 or your applications key to get to the context menu
and choose enable.

On 1/12/16, Kimsan <kimsansong@outlook.com> wrote:
I had an internet problem, so the way my brain works is that when I can't
figure out how to fix it, lol, I just undo everything.

Long story short, I ended up restoring internet settings back to its
original state. After that I'm noticing on certain webpages, jaws just
bounces everywhere. Meaning, I can read half of a story on the news or a
blog then bam, jaws moves back to the top of the page or elsewhere. Oh,
let
me relate this post to the subject line, I'm seeing more and more google
adframes which I didn't before I reset IE. I have adblock plus so wouldn't
you venture to assume that would work? Iliminating the google adframes or
at
least hide them?

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Shai:
That did the trick, thank you!

[...]

Robert Logue

I'm seeing more ads in Firefox.  I tried today to remove some with Jaws 16 flexable web but got out of memory errors.

I wish the move to end of frame command would move to the next area that is not a frame.  I think there is a command for that.
Trying different combinations of s same and d different element. Try this page for example:
http://www.cnet.com/news/meet-the-new-champ-of-desktop-speakers-adam-audio-f5/

No main region on page with q.

This is not fun.

Bob

On 1/12/2016 11:30 PM, Kimsan wrote:

I had an internet problem, so the way my brain works is that when I can’t figure out how to fix it, lol, I just undo everything.

Long story short, I ended up restoring internet settings back to its original state.  After that I’m noticing on certain webpages, jaws just bounces everywhere.  Meaning, I can read half of a story on the news or a blog then bam, jaws moves back to the top of the page or elsewhere.  Oh, let me relate this post to the subject line, I’m seeing more and more google adframes which I didn’t before I reset IE. I have adblock plus so wouldn’t you venture to assume that would work? Iliminating the google adframes or at least hide them?

Brad Martin

Are you sure resetting IE didn't disable your add-ons? Try reinstalling Adblock Plus. www.adblockplus.com

Brad

On 1/13/2016 12:30 AM, Kimsan wrote:

I had an internet problem, so the way my brain works is that when I can’t figure out how to fix it, lol, I just undo everything.

Long story short, I ended up restoring internet settings back to its original state.  After that I’m noticing on certain webpages, jaws just bounces everywhere.  Meaning, I can read half of a story on the news or a blog then bam, jaws moves back to the top of the page or elsewhere.  Oh, let me relate this post to the subject line, I’m seeing more and more google adframes which I didn’t before I reset IE. I have adblock plus so wouldn’t you venture to assume that would work? Iliminating the google adframes or at least hide them?

Adrian Spratt

Brad,

I finally installed AdBlock. I’m surprised no one has mentioned the query that comes up when you land on a page using IE11. When I pressed alt-n to identify my options, I got only two choices: something like review add-ons and ask me later. But when I put focus on the “ask me later” button, I found it was one of those split affairs. Down arrow once, and there’s the option not to disable, on which I pressed enter.

As this notice warned, AdBlock does slow down the loading of pages, at least when IE11 is the browser.