moderated Plugins for Windows Media Player

JM Casey

Oh yeah, only the classic skin will work properly. Accept no substitutes.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: October 30, 2019 11:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Plugins for Windows Media Player

Hay all,  The comment about skins got me thinking, so I reinstalled Winamp on the laptop and set the skins to classic, which is what I had it set to on my desktop and what to you know, it works now.  JAWS reads the tracks in the play list as i up and down arrow through it and the cross-fading works after a little fiddling  with it.

Thanks for baring with me through this.

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Monday, October 28, 2019 7:25 PM

His email said he was on Jaws 2019  and not Jaws 15 this end which should be completely unproblematic.

.

However I agree  that he should experiment with views/skins in Winamp.

If that does not work then Possibly uninstall Winamp completely and re-download from  http://ninite.com/ and try again with the tried and tested method.

David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows 10