From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of marvin hunkin
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2016 2:27 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: accessible removal tool for office 2010

hi, office 2010 pro got corrupted, and i use revouinstaller, but not
in the list of programs, so, does any one have a suggestion for a
tool, which will remove office 2010 and project 2010 totally, from my
windows 10 system. please reply to me off list with any suggestions.
my e-mail is:
startrekcafe@gmail.com

--
Marvin Hunkin
Blind Information Technology Student

Alan Robbins <alan1057@...>

Hello David,
Are you saying that revoe UnInstaller is not recommended by Microsoft for simply Outlook or all programs in general? I once did a call to their accessibility line and they in fact suggested that I use the Revo UnInstaller to uninstall another type program

On Dec 31, 2016, at 06:54, david <davidmac1957@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello;
Why would you use revo uninstaller, this isn't recommended by Microsoft at, all!
Didn't you do a google search?

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Uninstall-or-remove-Office-2010-90635a1d-aec8-4653-b358-67e1b766fc4d
hi, office 2010 pro got corrupted, and i use revouinstaller, but not
in the list of programs, so, does any one have a suggestion for a
tool, which will remove office 2010 and project 2010 totally, from my
windows 10 system. please reply to me off list with any suggestions.
my e-mail is:
startrekcafe@gmail.com

--
Marvin Hunkin
Blind Information Technology Student
http://www.upskilled.edu.au

david

Hello;
No what I'm saying is, Microsoft doesn't recommend revo for removing office.
Microsoft recommends, removing office by using the uninstall from control
panel/programs and features,
If this doesn't work, there is a removal tool.