From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Stan Holdeman
Sent: December 12, 2016 8:02 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: how and when is SMA updated in Jaws?

I purchased my SMA about a week ago. When should I expect to see it updated on my J18 about page? Is there some action I should take to get it to show

Stanup?

Dave...

Stan,

The SMA count does not change until you install the next  update to JAWS.

Dave

Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 08:01

I purchased my SMA about a week ago. When should I expect to see it updated on my J18 about page? Is there some action I should take to get it to show

Stanup?

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

I bought my upgrade via the canadian distributor a couple of weeks ago and last week installed the 2218 update to Jaws 18, but it still shows that I have 0 upgrades left. Maybe it takes longer here because they maybe have to send these to Freedom Scientific before it is updated in te system?

Regards,

Sieghard

Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 08:01

I purchased my SMA about a week ago. When should I expect to see it updated on my J18 about page? Is there some action I should take to get it to show

Stanup?

Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.

My SMA indicator didn’t update until I clicked on the Update Authorization under the Help section of the JAWS center. Keith

Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 08:01

I purchased my SMA about a week ago. When should I expect to see it updated on my J18 about page? Is there some action I should take to get it to show

Stanup?

Dave...

No, it will update on your next minor or major version of JAWS.

Dave

Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 12:54

Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 08:01

I purchased my SMA about a week ago. When should I expect to see it updated on my J18 about page? Is there some action I should take to get it to show

Stanup?

Dave...

Good point, Keith.

Dave

Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 14:28

Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 08:01

I purchased my SMA about a week ago. When should I expect to see it updated on my J18 about page? Is there some action I should take to get it to show

Stanup?

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Thanks, Keith, this did the trick for me. Apparently doing an upgrade from one version to another (at least not when it's a minor version) does not update the SMA count.

Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 08:01