How do I install the OCR component in JAWS 16?

Tim Ford

Hi All,
I recently did a “typical” install of JAWS 16 on my HP laptop.  When I try to use the JAWS OCR, JAWS says the component is not installed.  Please advise on how I install the OCR.

Sincerely,
Timothy Ford

Dave...

...should be able to download the necessary files from the Freedom Scientific web site, under JAWS Downloads. Version 16 will still be there, with the last build.

Dave