Associated Draft

Cindy Ray <cindyray@...>

I lost a draft message that I was sending to someone. It says by the message “Associagted draft.” How do I access it?

Cindy

Cindy,

           In what e-mail client?  I've not seen this in Outlook, Windows Live Mail, or Thunderbird in the past and have no idea of what I might look at or look up.

Brian

Cindy Ray <cindyray@...>

It is in Outlook 2016.

Cindy

           In what e-mail client?  I've not seen this in Outlook, Windows Live Mail, or Thunderbird in the past and have no idea of what I might look at or look up.

Brian

Michael Mote

I’ve seen this in Outlook.  I have seen it, when I’ve hit reply to an email message similar to this one.  I used to see it all the time, when Outlook would crash on me when I was trying to reply to a message.  That happened a lot in the early days of JAWS 16, and Outlook 2013.