Collapsed Inbox.

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

Does anyone know what to do to control the Inbox and just maintain it?

My Inbox, sometimes, says it is collapsed. It has said it was collapsed three weeks ago, now says it was collapsed today. Usually I can exit Outlook and come back in. What in the world is that, why, and what can I do to stop it or fix it, please?

Best from,

Carolyn

Tony

The right arrow key should open it for you.

Tony

Does anyone know what to do to control the Inbox and just maintain it?

My Inbox, sometimes, says it is collapsed. It has said it was collapsed three weeks ago, now says it was collapsed today. Usually I can exit Outlook and come back in. What in the world is that, why, and what can I do to stop it or fix it, please?

Best from,

Carolyn

judith bron

When that happens I press enter and all is well.

Does anyone know what to do to control the Inbox and just maintain it?

My Inbox, sometimes, says it is collapsed. It has said it was collapsed three weeks ago, now says it was collapsed today. Usually I can exit Outlook and come back in. What in the world is that, why, and what can I do to stop it or fix it, please?

Best from,

Carolyn

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

Right Arrow. Thanks, Tony.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

The right arrow key should open it for you.

Tony

Does anyone know what to do to control the Inbox and just maintain it?

My Inbox, sometimes, says it is collapsed. It has said it was collapsed
three weeks ago, now says it was collapsed today. Usually I can exit
Outlook and come back in. What in the world is that, why, and what can I
do to stop it or fix it, please?

Best from,

Carolyn

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

I don't think I thought of just pressing Enter.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

When that happens I press enter and all is well.

Does anyone know what to do to control the Inbox and just maintain it?

My Inbox, sometimes, says it is collapsed. It has said it was collapsed
three weeks ago, now says it was collapsed today. Usually I can exit
Outlook and come back in. What in the world is that, why, and what can I
do to stop it or fix it, please?

Best from,

Carolyn

Kevin Wollenweber <dancingweed@...>

Caroline:

Usually, to "expand" the inbox so that it doesn't read COLLAPSED, you only have to press the right arrow.  Then you arrow down and you'll find that those suddenly missing emails have returned.  I hope I've addressed the proper problem.

Kevin

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

It sounds like you have addressed it. What causes the thing to collapse
in the first place? What advantage would there be to a collapsed inbox?

Bye for now,

Carolyn