From: David Ingram [mailto:dingram269@...]
Sent: Saturday, January 09, 2016 4:31 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: I'm having a problem with webvisum!

Hi list members, I’m having a problem with webvisum and I want to use the firefox theme.  My question is “is there a walk throu available for those who want to install this classic theme for firefox?  Thank you for any information that you might have.

O.Addison Gethers

Hello there,

What’s kind of classic theme you talking about ? This is my first time you mention about classic theme in firefox !! What version of firefox you have ? I have firefox version 43.0 with jaws 16 and have webvisum .