IMazilla and facebook

judith bron

I was able to access m.facebook.com using a link that a lister sent.  However when I was on the facebook site and pressed Control O and typed in the address mazilla told me the address couldn’t be found.  Also I have a feeling that not all my facebook messages are being displayed on the page.  Is there a way to save an address in a mazilla file so it can be accessed easily?

Brad Martin

Don't use Control O in Mozilla. That specifically asks Mozilla to find the file on your computer. Use Control l instead.

Whatever you're seeing in Mozilla with Facebook Mobile should be very similar to what you see in IE. Now, Chrome gives you a very different experience.

I will say, and I don't know if this is a JAWS thing or just a browser thing, but where IE will tell you that 17 people liked your comment, Firefox will only say the word "likes" at least in Facebook Mobile.

Brad

On 1/7/2016 8:00 PM, judith bron wrote:

I was able to access m.facebook.com using a link that a lister sent.  However when I was on the facebook site and pressed Control O and typed in the address mazilla told me the address couldn’t be found.  Also I have a feeling that not all my facebook messages are being displayed on the page.  Is there a way to save an address in a mazilla file so it can be accessed easily?

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

You know, I don't get all the entries from people on my Facebook friend
list like I used to. I have no idea why, and feel like there's no point
agonizing over it; they just aren't all coming.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

I was able to access m.facebook.com using a link that a lister sent.
However when I was on the facebook site and pressed Control O and typed
in the address mazilla told me the address couldn't be found. Also I
have a feeling that not all my facebook messages are being displayed on
the page. Is there a way to save an address in a mazilla file so it can
be accessed easily?

judith bron

Control L no longer works on facebook with mazilla.  Judith

[...]

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Hmm, it worked last night when I used it.

[...]

Judy Garrow <garrowjt@...>

Carolyn,

I have the same problem. Do you know if it is facebook or jaws? I have jaws
14 ie11.

Thanks,

Judy

I was able to access m.facebook.com using a link that a lister sent.
However when I was on the facebook site and pressed Control O and typed in
the address mazilla told me the address couldn't be found. Also I have a
feeling that not all my facebook messages are being displayed on the page.
Is there a way to save an address in a mazilla file so it can be accessed
easily?

judith bron

I have the same problem. Is it Jaws? Facebook or Firefox?

I was able to access m.facebook.com using a link that a lister sent.
However when I was on the facebook site and pressed Control O and typed in
the address mazilla told me the address couldn't be found. Also I have a
feeling that not all my facebook messages are being displayed on the page.
Is there a way to save an address in a mazilla file so it can be accessed
easily?

Kimber Gardner

This is just a guess, but I'm thinking it's facebook. FB seems to
decidre, in a sort of random fashion, which posts it's going to show
you on any given day. Well, they probably have an algorithm,m but who
knows what that may be?