From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@...]
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2016 4:39 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws with Learning Ally Link

Elise,

           I have a client who uses Learning Ally but it's been a while since I was working with her on that page directly.  The suggestion that follows, though, is not specific to the webpage in question.

           Have you ever cleared cache in the web browser you're using?  There can be lots of weird behaviors that suddenly crop up if browser cache becomes corrupted.  If you have not, a web search on the name of the browser you're using, e.g., IE11, and the phrase "clear cache" should turn up any number of step-by-step guides to this task.

           I would try clearing cache and see if the problem mysteriously disappears.  If not, it's on to the next step(s).

Brian

Gennie Eachus <geachus@...>

You should just be able to press control-o and type learningally.org. The
home page comes up. You have the ability to do searches from there.
If you need more help, you can email me off list at
geachus@...
When I logged in today, it took a long time for the page to come up. This
was after I had just explored the home page. What technology are you using?