if i unsubscribe from the list will this delete my membership?

Ryan Coverdell

I don't want to delete my membership, just quit receiving daily
emails, at least for now. If I unsubscribe, will this terminate my
membership? That's not what I want. Please, can some one, let me know
before I confirm my unsubscribe. I look forward to your soon response.

Ryan Coverdell

Brad Martin

Most lists have a different option to go on "NoMail" instead of unsubscribing. I haven't explored Groups.io to see how that works, but that's a pretty standard thing.

Brad

On 1/4/2016 7:59 PM, Ryan Coverdell wrote:
I don't want to delete my membership, just quit receiving daily
emails, at least for now. If I unsubscribe, will this terminate my
membership? That's not what I want. Please, can  some one, let me know
before I confirm my unsubscribe. I look forward to your soon response.

Ryan Coverdell

Ryan Coverdell

What is the new address for the actual web site to manage my subscription at?

Regards,

Ryan

--
Brad Martin
My Facebook page where I post online shopping coupons and deals:

Ryan,

            Try https://groups.io/login

             I don't know where my last message to you ended up, but there is a Subscription link after you've logged in and are on the groups page that lets you choose No Email.

Brian

Ryan Coverdell

I can't seem to log in. I type my password and it doesn't seem to know
that I typed one in. It seems to think I forgot it. Please try logging
in yourself and see if it does the same thing. Internet explorer 11,
jaws 14, and windows 7.

I'd really like to get this resolved tonight.

Ryan,

            Try https://groups.io/login

             I don't know where my last message to you ended up, but there
is a Subscription link after you've logged in and are on the groups page
that lets you choose No Email.

Brian

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Ryan,

After you type in your email address, tab 1 time & enter your password.  If you don't remember your password, there's a link you can click on & your password will be emailed to you.

If you have entered your email & password tab to the Log-in button & press the spacebar or enter to get logged in, & then you can find your subscription options to change them.
Take care.
Mike

I can't seem to log in. I type my password and it doesn't seem to know
that I typed one in. It seems to think I forgot it. Please try logging
in yourself and see if it does the same thing. Internet explorer 11,
jaws 14, and windows 7.

I'd really like to get this resolved tonight.

> Ryan,
>
> Try https://groups.io/login
>
> I don't know where my last message to you ended up, but there
> is a Subscription link after you've logged in and are on the groups page
> that lets you choose No Email.
>
> Brian

ratshtron <northstar1950@...>

you should simply just go no mail and that will stop emails from coming but you are still subscribed to the list.

Legend has it that on Monday 1/4/2016 07:59 PM, Ryan Coverdell said:

Ryan Coverdell

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click here to check out my sendspace offerings!

Ryan Coverdell

When I go to the https://groups.io/login page I type in my email
address and password and it takes me to the forgot password interface
even though I haven't forgotten my password. Why is this?

Regards,

Ryan

On 1/4/16, ratshtron <northstar1950@skybeammail.com> wrote:
you should simply just go no mail and that will stop emails from
coming but you are still subscribed to the list.

Legend has it that on Monday 1/4/2016 07:59 PM, Ryan Coverdell said:

Ryan Coverdell

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click here to check out my
sendspace offerings!

Ryan,

          Are you positive you haven't forgotten your password?  When I created my account here recently the system warned me that I should not use a password that it was essential remain hidden since the recovery process will send it in plain text.  I know how "on auto pilot" I am as far as passwords go, and if you did this a while back you might have selected something other than one of "your regular" passwords.

          In any case, if speed is of the essence then your best bet is probably going to be to go through the forgotten password process.

Brian

Dave...

Rather than ask that question, just cut to the chase and let it send you a
password to use. Then you can change it back to the one you want. Important
point here is to get into the site to change your preferences -- worry about
the details later.

Dave Carlson

address and password and it takes me to the forgot password interface
even though I haven't forgotten my password. Why is this?

Regards,

Ryan

On 1/4/16, ratshtron <northstar1950@skybeammail.com> wrote:
you should simply just go no mail and that will stop emails from
coming but you are still subscribed to the list.

Legend has it that on Monday 1/4/2016 07:59 PM, Ryan Coverdell said:

Ryan Coverdell

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click here to check out my
sendspace offerings!

James Homuth

This isn't appropriately explained by the groups.io folks, and I'll be passing that on to them fairly shortly. If you haven't created an account when you subscribed to the group, for instance if you subscribe to the group by email, you don't actually have a password set on your account. So when you try to log into the website, it dumps you to the password reset screen because, as it should be, you're not able to log in to an account with no password. So at that point, it gives you the opportunity to let it generate one for you--that will, as it happens, at least get you into the system. Hopefully that clears things up slightly.

James,

List Admin

On 1/4/16, ratshtron <northstar1950@...> wrote:
you should simply just go no mail and that will stop emails from
coming but you are still subscribed to the list.

Legend has it that on Monday 1/4/2016 07:59 PM, Ryan Coverdell said:

Ryan Coverdell

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click here to check out my
sendspace offerings!

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Ryan,

After you type in your email address & password, tab 2 times to the, Sign In button.  The Sign In button is 1 tab past the, Forgot your Password link.
Take care.
Mike

address and password and it takes me to the forgot password interface
even though I haven't forgotten my password. Why is this?

Regards,

Ryan

On 1/4/16, ratshtron <northstar1950@...> wrote:
> you should simply just go no mail and that will stop emails from
> coming but you are still subscribed to the list.
>

> Legend has it that on Monday 1/4/2016 07:59 PM, Ryan Coverdell said:
>>
>>Ryan Coverdell

> <http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click here to check out my
> sendspace offerings!

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

I would have to do that. I don't recall having to have a password at all.

Bye for now,

Carolyn