Separator keystroke

brian albriton

I’m trying to figure out which key brings you to the next separator on the web.

Ideally, I’d like to know how to quickly search for those “quick key commands” other then pressing every key on the keyboard, LoL!

All the best Brian

Jason White

brian albriton <cocanut50@ca.rr.com> wrote:

Ideally, I’d like to know how to quickly search for those “quick key commands” other then pressing every key on the keyboard, LoL!

Use JAWS command search: JAWS key+space, j

brian albriton

Search doesn't locate it. Already tried that but thanks much.
Brian

Ideally, I’d like to know how to quickly search for those “quick key commands” other then pressing every key on the keyboard, LoL!

Use JAWS command search: JAWS key+space, j

brian albriton

Turns out it’s the dash. I just hit every6 key on the key board till I found it.
Didn't take that long either.

Search doesn't locate it. Already tried that but thanks much.
Brian

Ideally, I’d like to know how to quickly search for those “quick key commands” other then pressing every key on the keyboard, LoL!

Use JAWS command search: JAWS key+space, j

Maria Campbell

The search for command key doesn't find all that many commands, I have found.

--

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell

Be patient with God: Be patient with yourself: Be patient with others.

Soronel Haetir

For discovery of the navigation keys there is also the quick key
manager, jaws+j, n, u, h but that list does not include separator.

soronel.haetir@gmail.com