Sent: Sunday, January 3, 2016 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: FS Reader and Daisy Books

Hello, Jean.  I download books from Bookshare the same way you do.  It downloads so we are able to use quick keys.  So, you should be able to press the letter “h” and it should jump to the next heading, and so on.  Is it not doing this?  I am not nearly an expert, but I use this all the time for school.  I can try to help as much as possible.  Someone else on the list will definitely be more expert than I am.
Elise

Elise Berkley

I am glad your problem was resolved.  That is funny.  I had FS Reader for a while and just started using it.  I am a little slow when it comes to using new stuff on the computer.  Happy reading!
Elise

Jean Menzies <jemenzies@...>

Elise,

Ah, no worries. I’ve been a Jaws user since 2001 back with Jaws 3.7, and I haven’t used FS Reader until now either. Always something new to learn.

Sent: Sunday, January 3, 2016 8:50 PM

I am glad your problem was resolved.  That is funny.  I had FS Reader for a while and just started using it.  I am a little slow when it comes to using new stuff on the computer.  Happy reading!
Elise

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

How does FS Reader work. It is on my Desktop, but I have no idea what it does or how it does it. Thanks.

Bye for now,

Carolyn