moderated NVDA users question

Marty Hutchings

I know that several of you use NVDA at times.  Is there a forum where I might ask a question about changing the default sound card for NVDA like we can with JAWS?

Richard Turner

There is an NVDA list on Freelists.org.
I do not have the subscription info.

Richard

On Oct 17, 2019, at 8:06 PM, Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152730@...> wrote:

I know that several of you use NVDA at times.  Is there a forum where I might ask a question about changing the default sound card for NVDA like we can with JAWS?

Mike B

Hi Marty,

Here you go:

Every man should marry.  After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

I know that several of you use NVDA at times.  Is there a forum where I might ask a question about changing the default sound card for NVDA like we can with JAWS?

Glenn / Lenny

Hi Marty, Try:

I know that several of you use NVDA at times.  Is there a forum where I might ask a question about changing the default sound card for NVDA like we can with JAWS?

David Diamond

Yes, there is a forum for NVDA however, I found that list very petulant. Trying to get any help from them is like trying to find a needle in a hey stack. 98% of all posts are arguing or condemnatory.

I know that several of you use NVDA at times.  Is there a forum where I might ask a question about changing the default sound card for NVDA like we can with JAWS?

Hi all,

I’ll talk to Marty privately (both because of the scope of this list and because I am an NVDA developer and know what exactly he is asking).

Cheers,

Joseph

From: David Diamond [mailto:Daviddiamond2019@outlook.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, October 18, 2019, 10:57 AM
Yes, there is a forum for NVDA however, I found that list very petulant.
Trying to get any help from them is like trying to find a needle in a
hey stack. 98% of all posts are arguing or condemnatory.

I know that several of you use NVDA at times.  Is there a forum where I
might ask a question about changing the default sound card for NVDA like
we can with JAWS?

Marty Hutchings

Hay guys, that did the trick.
Thanks so much.