moderated Reading pdf's

John Skyner

Hi all

Using Jaws 2019 latest build and adobe bc.

How can I move to next and previous pages in a multiple page pdf document?

Thanks in advance.

John

Dean Martineau <topdot@...>

Try ctrl+Pgdn.

Dean

Using Jaws 2019 latest build and adobe bc.

How can I move to next and previous pages in a multiple page pdf document?

Thanks in advance.

John

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

Try setting the accessibility tool to read the entire document instead of page by page. It makes life much easier.