From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of ann
Sent: October 12, 2019 10:37 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Goldwave Scripts?

Hi,

Are there still JFW Goldwave scripts available and if so, where can I find them? I'm running the latest Windows 10, and have both latest JFW
2019 & the new JFW public Beta.

Thanks,

~Ann

Glenn / Lenny

I use it fine without any scripts.
It has a lot of built-in keyboard commands.
Glenn

My question is broader in nature. Is gold wave accessible for the blind or user friendly? Given the message below, are scrips from JAWS necessary to make it work.

From: David Diamond [mailto:Daviddiamond2019@outlook.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Saturday, October 12, 2019, 7:14 PM
My question is broader in nature. Is gold wave accessible for the blind
or user friendly? Given the message below, are scrips from JAWS
necessary to make it work.

Are there still JFW Goldwave scripts available and if so, where can I
find them? I'm running the latest Windows 10, and have both latest JFW
2019 & the new JFW public Beta.

Thanks,

~Ann

David Diamond

It is cheap in price yes. I just wanted to make sure it is a good as it appears to be.