From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin
Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2019 2:40 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: windows 10 product key

Wondering. Need to upgrade from windows 10 home to pro. Doing a networking course soon, and need to use hyper v, windows sandbox, etc.

So, what’s the legal or ethical status.

Can I find legal keys online or best to purchase from the Microsoft store. $350, for a windows 10 pro key.

Marvin.

Glenn / Lenny

I would guess that it would be less expensive to go through Microsoft if you just want to upgrade.
I believe upgrading is cheaper than a full pro key.
Glenn

Wondering. Need to upgrade from windows 10 home to pro. Doing a networking course soon, and need to use hyper v, windows sandbox, etc.

So, what’s the legal or ethical status.

Can I find legal keys online or best to purchase from the Microsoft store. $350, for a windows 10 pro key.

Marvin.

Randy Barnett

Go to eBay I got my upgrade license to pro for $3.95. It's a legal key that was excepted no problems at all UK The UK pass a law allowing people to recycle keys when the machine is disposed of so their legal keys they're just really cheap.

Randy Barnett owner of soundtique

On Oct 12, 2019, at 2:39 AM, Marvin Hunkin <startrekvoyager@...> wrote:

Wondering. Need to upgrade from windows 10 home to pro. Doing a networking course soon, and need to use hyper v, windows sandbox, etc.

So, what’s the legal or ethical status.

Can I find legal keys online or best to purchase from the Microsoft store. $350, for a windows 10 pro key.

Marvin.

Randy Barnett

Sorry that was a full key not a  upgrade key.

Randy Barnett owner of soundtique

On Oct 12, 2019, at 2:39 AM, Marvin Hunkin <startrekvoyager@...> wrote:

Wondering. Need to upgrade from windows 10 home to pro. Doing a networking course soon, and need to use hyper v, windows sandbox, etc.

So, what’s the legal or ethical status.

Can I find legal keys online or best to purchase from the Microsoft store. $350, for a windows 10 pro key.

Marvin.

Mario

hi Marvin, may I ask, how are you going to take the networking course,
via a website or going to a nearby school? are you going to be using any
special software?

From: Marvin Hunkin [mailto:startrekvoyager@mail.com]
To: <jfw@groups.io>
Date: Saturday, October 12, 2019, 5:39 AM
Wondering. Need to upgrade from windows 10 home to pro. Doing a networking
course soon, and need to use hyper v, windows sandbox, etc.

So, what's the legal or ethical status.

Can I find legal keys online or best to purchase from the Microsoft store.
$350, for a windows 10 pro key.

Marvin.

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

I purchased a Windows Pro key from Kevin at the following email address. he sells computers and etc on the Blind Ad list all the time.

If you don’t mind me asking, how much did you pay for the key?

I purchased a Windows Pro key from Kevin at the following email address. he sells computers and etc on the Blind Ad list all the time.

Mario

Loy, I too would like to know how much.

nocm@juno.com <mailto:nocm@juno.com> <nocm@juno.com <mailto:nocm@juno.com>>