moderated outlook and jaws,

david

someone on another list has this outlook issue,

sometimes, when I pass the cursor over a message in the inbox, JAWS says If you have any trouble reading this message open it in a web browser.

the person is using outlook 2016, I'm using this version not seeing/hearing that behavior.

Sandra Streeter

Outlook 2019, JAWS 2019, Win. 10, and I am among those who are. If there’s a way to kill that unnecessary message, I’d love to learn them!

Sandra

The gift of mental energy comes from God, the supreme being and if we concentrate  our thoughts on this truth we get into harmony with this great power.

(Nikola Tesla)

someone on another list has this outlook issue,

sometimes, when I pass the cursor over a message in the inbox, JAWS says If you have any trouble reading this message open it in a web browser.

the person is using outlook 2016, I'm using this version not seeing/hearing that behavior.

Dan Longmore

Yes, this is typically a link in many e-mails especially from groups, businesses ,etc.  Not sure why this gets read with a mouse pass over.

Dan

someone on another list has this outlook issue,

sometimes, when I pass the cursor over a message in the inbox, JAWS says If you have any trouble reading this message open it in a web browser.

the person is using outlook 2016, I'm using this version not seeing/hearing that behavior.

David Ingram

Yes, this is typically a link in many e-mails especially from groups, businesses ,etc.  Not sure why this gets read with a mouse pass over.

Dan

someone on another list has this outlook issue,

sometimes, when I pass the cursor over a message in the inbox, JAWS says If you have any trouble reading this message open it in a web browser.

the person is using outlook 2016, I'm using this version not seeing/hearing that behavior.

Norma A. Boge

I’m using Office 365 with current Jaws and I, too,  would welcome a resolution to this issue.