Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2019 11:25 AM
Subject: Jaws 2019

I am considering downloading Jaws 2019 on my Windows 7 computer with Jaws version 16. I have both Jaws 15 & 16 versions on my hard drive. Do I have to do anything so I can keep my settings, scripts, and procedures that I have been using with Jaws 16. Do I need to keep or delete the Jaws 15 & 16 folders on my hard drive. Thank you for your help with this issue.

Jerry

Glenn / Lenny

Jerry,
You can go to utilities in the Jaws main window which is in options, and when you open that up, you can up arrow to import and export and you can export your settings to be imported into the newer Jaws.
HTH.
Glenn