From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2019 5:29 PM
To: JFW List <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Jaws License Update Message

Hi All,

Today I received a message from Freedom Scientific / Vespero on 3 different computers that I needed to update my license and had to go through the license authorization process for all 3 computers even though all the computers had been authorized already.  This was with J2019 for all the computers, but since J2019 is the version that loads with the computer I don't know if this would have happened with any other Jaws version.  Anyways, has anyone else been getting this update license message?  Thanks much.

Every man should marry.  After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

David Pearson

Hello MikeB, et al:

Received a Jaws update a couple of days ago which I downloaded and installed without incident.  “Bosox” still hanging in there(by fingertips).

Sincerely,

David S. Pearson

Today I received a message from Freedom Scientific / Vespero on 3 different computers that I needed to update my license and had to go through the license authorization process for all 3 computers even though all the computers had been authorized already.  This was with J2019 for all the computers, but since J2019 is the version that loads with the computer I don't know if this would have happened with any other Jaws version.  Anyways, has anyone else been getting this update license message?  Thanks much.
Every man should marry.  After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

Mike B.

Hi Dean & David,

Yes, I did upgrade my SMA a couple of weeks ago to J2022, but I didn't associate the what's new info from the latest J2019 update the other day to what happened today until someone mentioned it on another list.  Thanks much for your input / reminder.

Every man should marry.  After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.