From: "David Ingram" <dingram269@earthlink.net>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2019 1:13 PM
Subject: how do i perform a screen shot?

Hi list members, I need to perform a screen shot but i'm not sure how to do that. Could someone please walk me throu the process of doing this please?

David Ingram

Hi list members, I need to perform a screen shot but i'm not sure how to
do that. Could someone please walk me throu the process of doing this
please?

The operating system that i'm using currently is the latest version of windows 10 still using jaws 16 but I use jaws 2019 from time to time.

David Pearson

Hi all:

I'm using a Dell desktop pc(Windows7), latest Jaws, and if it's possible to take screen shots with this hardware, I'd appreciate the steps as well.

Sincerely,

David S. Pearson

Hi list members, I need to perform a screen shot but i'm not sure how to
do that. Could someone please walk me throu the process of doing this
please?

The operating system that i'm using currently is the latest version of windows 10 still using jaws 16 but I use jaws 2019 from time to time.

Glenn / Lenny

This was sent to one of the Jaws lists some time back:

Try the following:

Press the print screen key to take a screen shot of the whole screen.
Press alt+print screen to take a screen shot of only the current program (not including the taskbar etc).
The print screen key is usually to the right of F12 on a full size keyboard, it is the first in the block of three which is print screen, scroll lock and
pause / break which are usually above the six pack navigation keys (insert, delete, home, end, page up, page down).
If you're using OneDrive on Windows 10, it will save to your OneDrive folder and / or to the "Screenshots" folder in your "pictures" library.
In any case, the image is also copied to the clipboard where you can paste it into an e-mail message, or Word document or image editor.
Regards

Under Windows 7 the only way to take a screenshot with Printscreen and if you don't specifically enable this feature in OneDrive or Dropbox (both have it) would be to paste it into Paint and then save it. You can't paste it directly into an email under Windows 7 and unlike in Windows 10 it does not create an image file unless you choose either OneDrive or Dropbox to do so for you.

This was sent to one of the Jaws lists some time back:

Try the following:

Press the print screen key to take a screen shot of the whole screen.
Press alt+print screen to take a screen shot of only the current program (not including the taskbar etc).
The print screen key is usually to the right of F12 on a full size keyboard, it is the first in the block of three which is print screen, scroll lock and pause / break which are usually above the six pack navigation keys (insert, delete, home, end, page up, page down).
If you're using OneDrive on Windows 10, it will save to your OneDrive folder and / or to the "Screenshots" folder in your "pictures" library.
In any case, the image is also copied to the clipboard where you can paste it into an e-mail message, or Word document or image editor.
Regards

romance's prince

pls. how about using snipping tool?
thanks