From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2019 10:40 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: FS Reader

Where do you get books in the DAISY format to use with the FS Reader?
What other uses does the FS reader have?
Thanks

Milton Ota <mota1252@...>

Hi,
One source is Bookshare if you have an account and download books in the DAISY format.

Another, if you have an NFB-Newsline account, and receive your news as an e-mail attachment, those files attached to the e-mail arein the DAISY format.

HTH
Where do you get books in the DAISY format to use with the FS Reader?
What other uses does the FS reader have?
Thanks

David Griffith

You can listen to any Audio Mp3 Book with FS Reader using the free Daisy Book Generator software.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bd049hx88zoj5jr/daisybook%20generator%201_90.zip?dl=1

David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Where do you get books in the DAISY format to use with the FS Reader?

What other uses does the FS reader have?

Thanks

Norma A. Boge

Hi guys, is there an app compatible with Win 10 by which I can read bookshare DAISY files with Jaws? Textbooks can be pretty large and FS Reader isn’t doing it for me. Thanks, Norma

Where do you get books in the DAISY format to use with the FS Reader?

What other uses does the FS reader have?

Thanks

David Griffith

If the files are text rather than Audio I understand that QRead can handle text Daisy files although I have not personally tried this.

David Griffith