Sent: Monday, September 23, 2019 3:09 PM
Subject: laptop and jaws in windows10 settings screen

Jaws will not read the screens in the settings app on my laptop computer.

Any help would be appreciated.

Nino Dagostino

When you do a windows key i.

None of those settings will speek.

Thanks.

Which settings app are you referring to?

Jaws will not read the screens in the settings app on my laptop computer.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike B

Hi Nino,

After pressing, Windows key + I, tab 1 time to, System, now try using the right arrow key or the touch cursor.

Sent: Monday, September 23, 2019 1:48 PM