moderated Audible webpage.

Randy Barnett

Can someone look at the audible.com site and tell me if you get UND before some elements like the  following:

undThe Psychopath Test
undRegular price: $24.49
undMember price: $17.14 or 1 Credit

Randy Barnett

On 9/22/2019 2:16 PM, Randy Barnett via Groups.Io wrote:
Can someone look at the audible.com site and tell me if you get UND before some elements like the  following:

undThe Psychopath Test

Yes, I have seen this in the past, but it's been a while. I just checked the Audible Canada website with both Edge Dev and Chrome and while I am currently using the Jaws 2020 Bdeta I don't recall this being an issue for some time.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2019 2:16 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Audible webpage.

undThe Psychopath Test

No, not getting this going to your link, either.
What browser and screenreader do you use?
I even tested it with Internet Explorer since I seem to remember you are fond of old and slow things and I didn't get the "un" thing there either.

Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2019 2:25 PM
Subject: Re: Audible webpage.

Forgot link:
https://www.audible.com/search?searchAuthor=Jon+Ronson&pf_rd_p=3aa0f0bc-1d10-438f-b86c-7f28cc26ca23&pf_rd_r=RBCN7MX5Q6ZNKHYXGAPY&ref=a_typ_c1_lAuthor_0_1_1

Can someone look at the audible.com site and tell me if you get UND
before some elements like the  following:

undThe Psychopath Test

Randy Barnett

Jaws 2020 Beta, Brave and Edge Dev.

LOL, IE does have its place. Chromium based browsers are my daily drivers.

On 9/22/2019 2:36 PM, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
I even tested it with Internet Explorer since I seem to remember you are fond of old and slow things and I didn't get the "un" thing there either.

Forgot link:
https://www.audible.com/search?searchAuthor=Jon+Ronson&pf_rd_p=3aa0f0bc-1d10-438f-b86c-7f28cc26ca23&pf_rd_r=RBCN7MX5Q6ZNKHYXGAPY&ref=a_typ_c1_lAuthor_0_1_1

undThe Psychopath Test

Randy Barnett

Funny after your jibe about IE I tried it and it works as expected without the und. Firefox, Edge dev, Brave and chrome all do it. Is there a setting you changed or do i just deal with it until it goes away on its own at some point?

On 9/22/2019 2:36 PM, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:

Forgot link:

undThe Psychopath Test

Marty Hutchings

Yes, that is very weird.

Love in Christ
Marty
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2019 4:24 PM

Forgot link:

Can someone look at the audible.com site and tell me if you get UND before some elements like the following:

undThe Psychopath Test

Marty Hutchings

Really, you had to say that.

Love in Christ
Marty
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2019 4:36 PM

Forgot link:

before some elements like the following:

undThe Psychopath Test

clarence carter <clarcar@...>

I have noticed when in Firefox, and Sometimes in Chrome. It is not consistant, so it is hard to pin down what JAWS is looking at. I also notice extra text along with the book titles when in Chrome. Anybody else notice this?

Randy Barnett

Yes, 'segart prompted me to use IE it Seems to render this site without all the extra text.

I use what works and if that is IE then I will use it. I use win 10 and win 7 as well as 4 web  browsers. They all have there place and blindly leaving tools behind is foolish. 😁

Just noticed if you left or right arrow over the smiley jaws wont read it... But up or down arrow or any other reading command will.

On 9/22/2019 5:13 PM, clarence carter via Groups.Io wrote:
I have noticed when in Firefox, and Sometimes in Chrome. It is not consistant, so it is hard to pin down what JAWS is looking at. I also notice extra text along with the book titles when in Chrome. Anybody else notice this?

Van Lant, Robin

On the link you gave, I hear it when in Google Chrome, but not when using IE or Edge.  I’m on JAWS 2019 April or May release.   I tried to isolate what it is, but couldn’t. 

Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2019 8:13 PM

Yes, 'segart prompted me to use IE it Seems to render this site without all the extra text.

I use what works and if that is IE then I will use it. I use win 10 and win 7 as well as 4 web  browsers. They all have there place and blindly leaving tools behind is foolish. 😁

Just noticed if you left or right arrow over the smiley jaws wont read it... But up or down arrow or any other reading command will.

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Randy Barnett

Edge Dev or regular Edge? I get the text with Edge Dev, Chrome, Brave  and Firefox but not IE 11. I dont use Regular Edge at all so dont know if it does it too.

On 9/23/2019 9:16 AM, Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io wrote:

On the link you gave, I hear it when in Google Chrome, but not when using IE or Edge.  I’m on JAWS 2019 April or May release.   I tried to isolate what it is, but couldn’t. 

Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2019 8:13 PM

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.