undRegular price: $24.49
undMember price: $17.14 or 1 Credit

Randy Barnett

On 9/22/2019 2:16 PM, Randy Barnett via Groups.Io wrote:
Can someone look at the audible.com site and tell me if you get UND before some elements like the  following:

 undThe Psychopath Test
undRegular price: $24.49
undMember price: $17.14 or 1 Credit

Yes, I have seen this in the past, but it's been a while. I just checked the Audible Canada website with both Edge Dev and Chrome and while I am currently using the Jaws 2020 Bdeta I don't recall this being an issue for some time.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2019 2:16 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Audible webpage.

Can someone look at the audible.com site and tell me if you get UND before some elements like the  following:

 undThe Psychopath Test
undRegular price: $24.49
undMember price: $17.14 or 1 Credit

No, not getting this going to your link, either.
What browser and screenreader do you use?
I even tested it with Internet Explorer since I seem to remember you are fond of old and slow things and I didn't get the "un" thing there either.

On 9/22/2019 2:16 PM, Randy Barnett via Groups.Io wrote:
Can someone look at the audible.com site and tell me if you get UND
before some elements like the  following:

 undThe Psychopath Test
undRegular price: $24.49
undMember price: $17.14 or 1 Credit

Randy Barnett

Jaws 2020 Beta, Brave and Edge Dev.

LOL, IE does have its place. Chromium based browsers are my daily drivers.

No, not getting this going to your link, either.
What browser and screenreader do you use?
I even tested it with Internet Explorer since I seem to remember you are fond of old and slow things and I didn't get the "un" thing there either.

On 9/22/2019 2:16 PM, Randy Barnett via Groups.Io wrote:
Can someone look at the audible.com site and tell me if you get UND
before some elements like the  following:

 undThe Psychopath Test
undRegular price: $24.49
undMember price: $17.14 or 1 Credit

Randy Barnett

Funny after your jibe about IE I tried it and it works as expected without the und. Firefox, Edge dev, Brave and chrome all do it. Is there a setting you changed or do i just deal with it until it goes away on its own at some point?

No, not getting this going to your link, either.
What browser and screenreader do you use?
I even tested it with Internet Explorer since I seem to remember you are fond of old and slow things and I didn't get the "un" thing there either.

On 9/22/2019 2:16 PM, Randy Barnett via Groups.Io wrote:
Can someone look at the audible.com site and tell me if you get UND
before some elements like the  following:

 undThe Psychopath Test
undRegular price: $24.49
undMember price: $17.14 or 1 Credit

Marty Hutchings

Yes, that is very weird.

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

On 9/22/2019 2:16 PM, Randy Barnett via Groups.Io wrote:
Can someone look at the audible.com site and tell me if you get UND before some elements like the following:

 undThe Psychopath Test
undRegular price: $24.49
undMember price: $17.14 or 1 Credit

Marty Hutchings

Really, you had to say that.

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

No, not getting this going to your link, either.
What browser and screenreader do you use?
I even tested it with Internet Explorer since I seem to remember you are fond of old and slow things and I didn't get the "un" thing there either.

On 9/22/2019 2:16 PM, Randy Barnett via Groups.Io wrote:
Can someone look at the audible.com site and tell me if you get UND
before some elements like the following:

 undThe Psychopath Test
undRegular price: $24.49
undMember price: $17.14 or 1 Credit

clarence carter <clarcar@...>

I have noticed when in Firefox, and Sometimes in Chrome. It is not consistant, so it is hard to pin down what JAWS is looking at. I also notice extra text along with the book titles when in Chrome. Anybody else notice this?

Randy Barnett

Yes, 'segart prompted me to use IE it Seems to render this site without all the extra text.

I use what works and if that is IE then I will use it. I use win 10 and win 7 as well as 4 web  browsers. They all have there place and blindly leaving tools behind is foolish. 😁

Just noticed if you left or right arrow over the smiley jaws wont read it... But up or down arrow or any other reading command will.

On 9/22/2019 5:13 PM, clarence carter via Groups.Io wrote:
I have noticed when in Firefox, and Sometimes in Chrome. It is not consistant, so it is hard to pin down what JAWS is looking at. I also notice extra text along with the book titles when in Chrome. Anybody else notice this?

Van Lant, Robin

On the link you gave, I hear it when in Google Chrome, but not when using IE or Edge.  I’m on JAWS 2019 April or May release.   I tried to isolate what it is, but couldn’t.

Yes, 'segart prompted me to use IE it Seems to render this site without all the extra text.

I use what works and if that is IE then I will use it. I use win 10 and win 7 as well as 4 web  browsers. They all have there place and blindly leaving tools behind is foolish. 😁

Just noticed if you left or right arrow over the smiley jaws wont read it... But up or down arrow or any other reading command will.

On 9/22/2019 5:13 PM, clarence carter via Groups.Io wrote:

I have noticed when in Firefox, and Sometimes in Chrome. It is not consistant, so it is hard to pin down what JAWS is looking at. I also notice extra text along with the book titles when in Chrome. Anybody else notice this?

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

Randy Barnett

Edge Dev or regular Edge? I get the text with Edge Dev, Chrome, Brave  and Firefox but not IE 11. I dont use Regular Edge at all so dont know if it does it too.