Hi Lorel and Soronel,
are the notifications which imply that you can take some action, and which you've not able to execute that action coming from any particular apps or parts of Windows. If so, can you give any examples so that I can check them out?

David.

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 09:34 AM, Loreal Lavigna wrote:

I’ve noticed some of the same to be honest with you.  I’m still reading and trying to figure things out, so if I happen to come across anything I’ll certainly pass it along!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Soronel Haetir
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 4:33 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS and Windows 10 notification area/actions area shortcuts

The one I have problems with is actually triggering items in Action

Center. I have reason to belive the at least some of the labels are

clickable but enter activates the clear list button instead.

--

Soronel Haetir

soronel.haetir@...

David Griffith

Try bringing up the context menu with the application key on each action.

David Griffith

--

Soronel Haetir

soronel.haetir@...

Loreal Lavigna

--

Soronel Haetir

soronel.haetir@...

Soronel Haetir

On 9/17/19, Loreal Lavigna <loreallavigna@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks I really appreciate it! I’m relearning things with Windows 10 since
I haven’t used it in about 18months, not since I was working for a company
who used it exclusively. I’ve been a Windows 7 PC for most of my
personal/professional use from 2013 through 2019, until I wound up having to
upgrade to Windows 10 as Windows 7 is being phased out and completely
unsupported as of January 2020.

Wondering if there are any shortcuts in order using a windows 10 laptop? I
have all updates installed. Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

10

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com