moderated Where's that CD I just copied to my computer?

Lee Maschmeyer

Hi folks,

I have my computer set up to copy )rip( any audio CD when I insert it. But now I can't find it. It goes to the windows 10 default location. Any ideas how I can search for it? Thanks.

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to
others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what
you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
--Lewis Carroll

Tim Ford

Use the Windows search box, enter the title of the CD, and press enter. It should find that folder; arrow down through the list until you get to it. Press the applications key (right click or shift + f10 if you lack an applications key), and press enter on "go to folder", or something similar. That should launch File Explorer. Once that opens, you can use the F6 key to get to the path, and then you will know where Windows has been storing those ripped CDs.

Tim Ford

I have my computer set up to copy )rip( any audio CD when I insert it.
But now I can't find it. It goes to the windows 10 default location. Any
ideas how I can search for it? Thanks.

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to
others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what
you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
--Lewis Carroll

Chris

That be the music folder then

Can be found at c:\users\your name\music

Or in this pc folder

I have my computer set up to copy )rip( any audio CD when I insert it.

But now I can't find it. It goes to the windows 10 default location. Any

ideas how I can search for it? Thanks.

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to

others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what

you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."

      --Lewis Carroll

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

By default it should go to your Music folder. Which is under users under your username or in any on FileExplorer window you can see it too.

Randy Barnett owner of soundtique

On Sep 12, 2019, at 12:24 PM, Lee Maschmeyer <leemer1@comcast.net> wrote:

Hi folks,

I have my computer set up to copy )rip( any audio CD when I insert it. But now I can't find it. It goes to the windows 10 default location. Any ideas how I can search for it? Thanks.

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to
others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what
you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
--Lewis Carroll

JM Casey

Because it’s a library (I think), from your user profile, you don’t even have to type the pathname if you use the run box and just type “music”…there you go.