moderated windows server software and jaws

Marvin Hunkin <startrekvoyager@...>

Hi. Interested in stretching the brain and interested in doing certificate iv networking from http://www.upskilled.edu.au. I know vmware work station and vm player works with jaws. They will be using windows server 2012 or later. So what accessible server software is out there that works with jaws, nvda, windows narrator.

Any one used this software.

Just want a heads up.

Thanks.

Jaffar Sidek

Wamp.  Search for it on google.  There is also Xampp, but the instalation process isn't accessible.  Cheers!

On 9/12/2019 6:27 PM, Marvin Hunkin wrote:

Hi. Interested in stretching the brain and interested in doing certificate iv networking from http://www.upskilled.edu.au. I know vmware work station and vm player works with jaws. They will be using windows server 2012 or later. So what accessible server software is out there that works with jaws, nvda, windows narrator.

Any one used this software.

Just want a heads up.

Thanks.

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi,

I am currently using VMware 15 pro and server 2016; however, getting the server installed as a VM, I needed sighted assistance. After that, NVDA and Narrator works fine.

This Youtube video helped a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnqBeIiKBFA