moderated Syncing gmail with outlook

Brian Switzer

Hi everyone,

How do I sync a gmail account with Microsoft Outlook?

Thanks for the help!

All the Best,
Brian Switzer

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi Brian,

Try this:
go to your gmail account online
Click on settings
Click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP
Arrow down to IMAP access
check the IMAP checkbox
find the save button and save the changes
go to control panel
search for mail and enter on it
press the email accounts button on the next screen
tab to "new" button
tab thru the edit fields and enter the appropriate information
press next and outlook will complete the synching

How do I sync a gmail account with Microsoft Outlook?

Thanks for the help!

All the Best,
Brian Switzer

NFB Lab 4

He also needs to go to the allow less secure apps option.
Thom

How do I sync a gmail account with Microsoft Outlook?

Thanks for the help!

All the Best,
Brian Switzer

HH. Smith Jr.