moderated When Are JAWS Webinars Archived?

Rick Miller

I was not able to take part in the webinar that took place yesterday dealing with Google Chrome because it happened while I was at work.  I knew it would be archived, so I felt sure it would probably be available by tonight, but upon going to the Freedom Scientific training page where the archived webinars are I found, to my utter dismay, that it was not.  I am new to Chrome, and I don’t want to wait for weeks on end until it is archived.  So when will it be archived?  I want to learn as much about JAWS and Chrome as possible, and I hope it won’t take forever to get it archived.

Rick Miller

Joseph Hudson

Rick, sometimes these recordings are edited before they're posted on the website, I would check at least Monday or Tuesday to see if it is posted.