From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, September 5, 2019 10:11 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Deleting a footnote with word 2016, Jaws 2018 and Windows 10

Just so we're clear, do you mean a footnote or a page footer?   I suspect the latter.

It will also matter if you just want to remove a footer, if that's what you're actually removing, from the first page, a single subsequent page, or all pages.

         ~ Eric Hoffer

Just so we're clear, do you mean a footnote or a page footer?   I suspect the latter.

It will also matter if you just want to remove a footer, if that's what you're actually removing, from the first page, a single subsequent page, or all pages.

         ~ Eric Hoffer

John J. Fioravanti, Jr.

Hi: can someone tell me how to delete a footnote in word 2016, with windows 10 and jaws 2018?

Thanks.