moderated Can I use Instacart on my laptop and with JAWS?

Tim Ford

Hello All,

Has anyone used JAWS on a PC to access Instacart?

Tim Ford

Barbara <batterseye@...>

You may get different opinions on your question.  For me, it was very tough to use it on my computer.  It was much easier on my IPhone.

Barbara

Has anyone used JAWS on a PC to access Instacart?

Tim Ford

Onwardbob

I do, using J-2019 and either Google Chrome or Firefox. It won't work with
I.E.

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG

Has anyone used JAWS on a PC to access Instacart?

Tim Ford

Andy

I generally use my phone and the instacart app, but I have looked at the web site and it appears to be accessible as far as viewing stores in your area, etc. but I have not placed an order using the PC.

Andy