From: "David Ingram" <dingram269@earthlink.net>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2019 1:59 PM
Subject: how can i make sure that my replies are beeing read?

Hi list members, i'm using a webmail program to write messages, my question is how do I make sure that the replies are at the top of the message?

Mario

not true. in an email client, after invoking the action to reply
(usually pressing control+r), you should be placed at the top of the
body field where you can start typing your reply. there's no need to
press control+home first.