moderated When using webmail, how can i respond to replies?

David Ingram

Hi list members, how can I respond to messages when using webmail?

The exact method will depend on which webmail interface you're using.

As an example, Gmail:

Keyboard shortcuts for Gmail - Computer - Gmail Help

The 33 Gmail Keyboard Shortcuts That Save Me 60 Hours Per Year

Keyboard Shortcuts in Gmail That Will Make You More ...

Yahoo is a lot more vague, but mention you can use JAWS and NVDA with their Webmail:
Navigate, compose, and send email with keyboard shortcuts in Yahoo Mail
the following is more comprehensive:

Yahoo Mail keyboard shortcuts ‒ defkey
as is this one:  Yahoo Mail Shortcut Keys

It appears that lowercase R (for Reply) and lowercase A (for Reply All) are very commonly used, which is unsurprising since they're pretty much universal functions of any webmail interface.

         ~ Eric Hoffer

Glenn / Lenny

That depends on which web interface you are using.
The only one I ever rarely use is the one provided by my ISP, and I only use that if I'm having a problem with my eMail client.
But they are all as different as all web pages tend to be.
But on the one I use, the reply is not a button, and it is not near the body of the message, so for me, it's easiest if I do control + F and type in the word reply and press enter to get to it.
HTH.
Glenn

Hi list members, how can I respond to messages when using webmail?