moderated Has anyone written jaws scripts for the latest version of spyware blaster?

David Ingram

Hi llist members, i'd like to know if anyone has written jaws scripts for spyware blaster the latest version? If not, I'd like to know if someone would be so kind as to write jaws scripts for this program. It seems that a lot of things have changed since I first used this program and it seems that the graphics and buttons are not properly labeled It seems that the autographics labeler doesn't work in situations like this. Thank you for any information that you might have as to how to fix the problems as I've tried to list them here..