From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of john clayton
Sent: August 29, 2019 1:31 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws and VLC

How do you manage to get the jump to specific time feature to work at all?

 Vlc is my go to player, but unfortunately it doesnt work as well with jaws.

On Thu, 29 Aug 2019 at 22:52, JM Casey <jmcasey@...> wrote:

HI.

No scripts for VLC, to my knowledge. The programme is quite usable without, but the advanced preferences dialogue doesn't work as well as I would like.