Topics

moderated Sending Multiple attachments in gmail

Robbie Miller

Hello guys,

Can anyone tell me how to send multiple attachments on the gmail web site?

Thanks for any help.

Robbie Miller

millerrobbie@...

No snark intended:  The same way you do elsewhere.

If you need to make multiple attachments from a single folder, once you've activated the Attachments button select the file or files from that folder in the same way you do in any other Windows program in the file selection dialog.

If it's from multiple folders, you will have to activate the attachments button and navigate to each folder successively, selecting the file or files you wish from each.

If there's some other specific problem please elaborate.

         ~ Eric Hoffer

Robbie Miller

Hey, thanks. I’ll give it a try when I get to work.

By the way, I’m using the gmail web site to do this.

Robbie