From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Meyers
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2019 9:26 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Listening to video on internet

Hello, There has been several times I will be on a web site and listening to a video. every 20 seconds or so the amount of time that has elapsed is read by Jaws. Is there a way to turn this off? Thanks, Kevin

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

Thanks and Neither works.

From: John Covici [mailto:covici@ccs.covici.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Monday, August 26, 2019, 3:14 PM

vlc is a media player which will play many formats, more than windows
media player.

On Mon, 26 Aug 2019 14:59:53 -0400,
Kevin Meyers wrote:

C stand for?

Hello, There has been several times I will be on a web site and
listening to a video. every 20 seconds or so the amount of time that
has elapsed is read by Jaws. Is there a way to turn this off?
Thanks, Kevin

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

Randy Barnett

Try moving focus away from the control or the video player.